Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_61.png

OK T2W is implementing new rules in line with identity politics and the progress to a fairer world. As of now only real traders are allowed to buy and sell stocks and post those trades if you are not a real trader and you start to trade it is obviously the same as 'blacking up' and you are clearly an alt right fascist.

As you can see the net is being closed starting with bitcoin and soon all non professional traders will not be allowed to buy so much as a roll of toilet paper on margin.

"Bitcoin trading

Take control of your bitcoin trading with the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider.1
Cryptocurrency trading is only available to professional traders."

I don't trust / like / condone ... this guy in any shape or form but for once he is able to tell it like it is and still people will keep buying stocks.

None of this makes any sense but people still keep buying into it. I think Webull, RobinHood and all the other gaming apps that fit on your phone are to 'blame?'.
The get rich quick mentality across America is alive and well and millennials like every generation want it all and want it now.

I wouldn't recommend this channel to anyone but sometimes they hit the nail on the head.
The first 60 seconds is all you need to watch.