Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I have cancelled the 29750 to buy DOW Market Order
The PB might more vicious.
If DOW hits 29000 I shall be buying larger position, adding when in profit.

Third Fri in Dec (18/12/2020) - option expiry - important for me as I trade quarterly futures
this quarter DOW has given over 100 points due to the difference in pricing, as the Dec 20 Futures started well below the cash future.
Due to the expiry date one has to be careful, I do not want to roll over or have the trade closed automatically.
Cash futures are different in that aspect.
Yes sir

Screenshot_19.png

Thank God I dont have to put up with this kind of stuff in the workplace.

PENNSYLVANIA PRINCIPAL FIRED OVER CONSERVATIVE FACEBOOK MEMES​

pm.jpg

What would you know about anything - you're long cac!
Fair point but the Cac dips too and unlike certain other indices I won't name, actually does what it sez on the tin....which is not a great deal most of the time, I grant you.... but my needs are modest. Am also look for a short on EG at some point so Dentist will need to be engaging chart-blitz mode:p

Incidentally, DF: that's exactly the same pic as the other day...and you thought we wouldn't notice.

Fair point but the Cac dips too and unlike certain other indices I won't name, actually does what it sez on the tin....which is not a great deal most of the time, I grant you.... but my needs are modest. Am also look for a short on EG at some point so Dentist will need to be engaging chart-blitz mode:p

Incidentally, DF: that's exactly the same pic as the other day...and you thought we wouldn't notice.
I have been sitting there for the last week.I am squatting