Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Yep, were back to being currency traders again.

1604692008337.png

What do @fibo_trader and Trump have in common? They just dont know when their beat.
They are like drunks at a party when you have to tell them they have had too much they dont listen and walk away quietly they just get angry and break things.

Take this as an example from the thread "Bear market almost ready to resume." ( a joke in itself).
"Apr 20, 2020
The girls are in glee with my COMMAND .................. forget about Gold, don't buy no more, just load up on US Dollars. Now for the first time in their lives they are starting to see the value in one USD - its 33 Baht to the dollar - they could never grapple with this but now with the mental premium added to the Dollar a a SAFE HAVEN ................ they are in hog heaven.

Thai Baht is cash too and is good to hold and very much needed for day to day expenses. But the Dollar? People will kill for it in a few months if not earlier.
"

And just look at the dollar now. (usd/thb 30.59 ouch)
And just look at the price of Gold now.
And just look at stock prices now.

With apologies to the late great Winston Churchil.
"Never in the history of human trading was so much owed by one man to so few brokers."

The American people have once again has gotten what they deserve.

So just to be clear the only reason Euro markets are higher is because US markets are higher.
And US markets are higher because???

It's quarter to three
There's no-one in the place
'Cept You and me.
So set 'em up Joe,
I've got a little story
I think you should know
We're drinking my friend,
To the end of a brief episode
Make it one for my baby, and one more
For the road