Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

They just buried Rolf

20201005_144420.jpg

I'm concerned DF..
....I know we've been unappreciative of your Prêt Interiors exhibition but are things really so slow that you're now monitoring road works in the Lane ?
If you need a project to keep you occupied in these boring times, what about a photo-gallery of all the "Lease for Sale" signs?

I'm concerned DF..
....I know we've been unappreciative of your Prêt Interiors exhibition but are things really so slow that you're now monitoring road works in the Lane ?
If you need a project to keep you occupied in these boring times, what about a photo-gallery of all the "Lease for Sale" signs?

Pret is a bellwether. If you still have one, there will be no "lease for sale" signs.

Pret is a bellwether. If you still have one, there will be no "lease for sale" signs.
Bellwether or bell end, CV?
You obviously don't get out much...or at least you live in some remote and very green part of the CleckHuddersFax region. High Streets were suffering badly before the virus and now there's very little use for them besides cafés and there's only so much coffee a chap(ess) can drink.

Bellwether or bell end, CV?
You obviously don't get out much...or at least you live in some remote and very green part of the CleckHuddersFax region. High Streets were suffering badly before the virus and now there's very little use for them besides cafés and there's only so much coffee a chap(ess) can drink.

High Streets in the suburbs are a far cry from those in't frozen north, where charity shops and lease for sale signs abound.