Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

There is an EPIC struggle going on with the s&p right now. its the relentless grind higher meeting some determined sellers.

Jpow: Print factor 11
Scotty: ...
Cannae Take Any More.jpg

And ... "NEW ALL TIME HIGH ON THE S&P" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously - no one trading this?
I know its a bank holiday but your missing it ALL today.

The s&p is marching higher and only 2 stocks are making it happen Apple and Amazon.
The banks took a big hit today after China news and when the US figures come out it will be worse. But 2 companies make the other 498 look insignificant.
And the s&p hasnt finished yet! At least 3520 today!
Just adding a few !!!'s in case I've under done it. ! !

Weeell, I know it doesn't really count but my little Cac short is sort of doing ok... +90 atm with a stop well itm:)
Not happy with the way Daxie's messing around here so I'm out on the Cac chort for +87 and have reversed...so now Long at 4964 and looking for +30:cautious:

Not happy with the way Daxie's messing around here so I'm out on the Cac chort for +87 and have reversed...so now Long at 4964 and looking for +30:cautious:
You want to be long dow here thats the biggest move tonight. 28,540 / 560

You want to be long dow here thats the biggest move tonight. 28,540 / 560
You might well be right but I'm just token trading today as I'm mired in day job shite and anyway, I kind of understand the Cac but the Dow just doesn't make a great deal of sense to me...even less so recently:)

You might well be right but I'm just token trading today as I'm mired in day job shite and anyway, I kind of understand the Cac but the Dow just doesn't make a great deal of sense to me...even less so recently:)
If the dow makes no sense then Nasdaq up 16% in the last month must blow your mind!

RobinHood traders: I'd like to buy some Tesla shares.
Broker: How many would you like?
RobinHood traders: Yes.