Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

As well as Vaughan's reply, inventories have been increasing over the last 4 weeks propping the prices up. When they reach capacity and are still not supplying because the economy is still not working there should be a drop in price.

Yeah.
Markets are forward looking....so on that basis....i'm in early. (y)

Screenshot_53.png

Being in early is my perennial 'problem'.
Your poor wife... :)

Have you tried switching to a slightly higher timeframe? Or if using MA's tweaking then to slightly longer setting on your preferred tf?

I was always early, then getting stopped out. Now I watch the FTSE and DAX side by side on 2 tf's each. I'm a big fan of MA's but they are widely misapplied and misunderstood. My shortest MA is 8.

Your poor wife... :)

Have you tried switching to a slightly higher timeframe? Or if using MA's tweaking then to slightly longer setting on your preferred tf?

I was always early, then getting stopped out. Now I watch the FTSE and DAX side by side on 2 tf's each. I'm a big fan of MA's but they are widely misapplied and misunderstood. My shortest MA is 8.

My 'MA' at its shortest is 9 ....

sm2.png

S&P down from 3400 to 3350 overnight.
We've seen her eat up 50 points for breakfast before, thats one hungry beast! Is she hungry today or feeling sick?
S&P added 20 points, its barely changed from last nights close.
Greedy thing!