Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Could get happy...??
Screenshot_59.png

Well this virus is far from under control.
At some point it will spook the markets.
Ain't timing it a bitch though!

The survivor stories are emerging now. Not a case of having the virus and recovering back to normal. Lots of varying complications further down the recovery line.

Well this virus is far from under control.
At some point it will spook the markets.
Ain't timing it a bitch though!

The survivor stories are emerging now. Not a case of having the virus and recovering back to normal. Lots of varying complications further down the recovery line.

Last edited:
All we need now is for the stimulus package to be agreed and we're off to the moon.

No matter what the nfp numbers. Markets never go one way on nfp release. They always go in a switchback pattern. So we had the upside, it's downside next, and we usually end up back where we started.

Today might be different though. Will they pass the stimulus package....or will the markets tank !

nfp.png

No matter what the nfp numbers. Markets never go one way on nfp release. They always go in a switchback pattern. So we had the upside, it's downside next, and we usually end up back where we started.

Today might be different though. Will they pass the stimulus package....or will the markets tank !

View attachment 285329
Tell me why people listen to 'strategists' again?
Bank of America strategist: ‘I’m so bearish, I’m bullish’