Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This NASDAQ just won't f^cking die already. Always up ++++++ for christ sake total horseshit

I can tell you right now...THINGS ARE FOR SH^T BIG TIME. Shelves are unstocked, bare... EVERY TIME YOU GROCERY SHOP. no re-stock. (when Walmart can't get food you know smthg is really really wrong)food prices up over +10% tip of the iceberg. railroad freight down BIG TIME :cautious:

Last edited:
The US S&P 500 is 42 points away from closing the only down gap in its entire history that has not been closed.
If you think its going down to February levels before that gap is closed you are 100% wrong.

Long S&P to 3373 is a 100% certainty backtested over 63 years.

The dow however is not constrained in that way.

The US S&P 500 is 42 points away from closing the only down gap in its entire history that has not been closed.
If you think its going down to February levels before that gap is closed you are 100% wrong.

i didn't see this gap. if i did wouldn't have shorted.

33 points to go thats a 1% move.
In the last 6 trading days it has moved 130 points.

this flight of the phoenix out of the ashes looks like an erection...and you know what happens to erections.

full of fury and signifying nothing. there short lived :cry: