Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dollar shorts might have to run for the door......Again

Screenshot_22.png

Brrrrr............ I had a small long on DAX 12650, only to take few pips......thought it was struggling......now 12770!

Brrrrr............ I had a small long on DAX 12650, only to take few pips......thought it was struggling......now 12770!
Do you check the economic data before the market opens? The jump in factory orders was going to make the dax leap. But the US markets are going to bring everything down later today with the unenjoyment numbers.

The rest of the world knew the rebound was finished in early June but someone forgot to tell the Americans. I think they will get the message today.

The rest of the world knew the rebound was finished in early June but someone forgot to tell the Americans. I think they will get the message today.
... im(h)o the real question is whether we're going down by the lift or out of the window - which may have a bearing on how one sees timing:)

... im(h)o the real question is whether we're going down by the lift or out of the window - which may have a bearing on how one sees timing:)
When Jim Cramer is 'screaming' all of his stocks point to a FULL recovery by next year then we're going out the window. Dont forget to bring your cat along for the ride.