Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

L ftse...ready for public shame 😂
I'm looking at the 1 minute chart.
With the high at the open and a 1% drop and a retrace to a lower high thats a late entry.
If you were looking at a downtrend break your entry should have been around 6015. At the moment your hoping it makes a new high IMO and hope is not a strategy.

I do go long ftse every now and then but you have to get your timing just right (yes we have those crazy people here CV) but she spend most of her time going down with short bursts higher.
Good luck anyway.

I'm looking at the 1 minute chart.
With the high at the open and a 1% drop and a retrace to a lower high thats a late entry.
If you were looking at a downtrend break your entry should have been around 6015. At the moment your hoping it makes a new high IMO and hope is not a strategy.

I do go long ftse every now and then but you have to get your timing just right (yes we have those crazy people here CV) but she spend most of her time going down with short bursts higher.
Good luck anyway.
Entering at 6015 would’ve been perfect entry and also a gutsy move....maybe with time I’ll become that trader 😉

Time for tea and biscuits

Screenshot_44.png

Possibly going to turn into a minor broadening pattern
P/F traders hate that and run for the door never to be seen again

There's a lot of buying in Europe ATM. I dont think the US will follow through on yesterdays gains.

Entering at 6015 would’ve been perfect entry and also a gutsy move....maybe with time I’ll become that trader 😉
The entry on the 1 minute chart is clear and you might think youd need to be watching like a hawk with your finger getting cramps poised over the buy button for 2 hours without a break just to get the exact entry ...

Harry.png

But if you look at the tick chart you will see there was a big window to get in here.

Hindsight.png

The 1 minute also shows a clear exit point for a short term trade.
Getting +10 on the FTSE is a win!

So yesterday it was Microsoft keeping the s&p afloat today its Amazon, I'm guessing tomorrow its Google or Apple and they just keep rotating buying their own stock with cheap loans from the FED.

@Dentalfloss is going wild at Costa coffee today with his 50% off. He will be buzzing when he gets back.
Imagine the consequences of an enormous sugar rush when he ditches the sweetener and goes for the patisserie + caffeine gig.... we could have a jam doughnut fuelled ftse Long frenzy. I can hardly wait for his return.