Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

And get those lines on

Screenshot_27.png

if you elongate the chart..The lines move away from the price....ie poss supp in this case
Not good
Screenshot_28.png

needs a bit of practice
we are only concerned with the latest trendposs supp/rez is worked out form higher t/f

I must say, those 45 degree lines are very influential if you know how to read chart and price action, slightly more better than connected trend lines as they likely to be broken in the short term to take you out than 45 degrees.

Dentist, I was looking for the 45 degree line on MT5, wasn't there
Is it only on mt4?

I must say, those 45 degree lines are very influential if you know how to read chart and price action, slightly more better than connected trend lines as they likely to be broken in the short term to take you out than 45 degrees.

Dentist, I was looking for the 45 degree line on MT5, wasn't there
Is it only on mt4?
it should say"trend line by angle" if it is on mt5

US markets keep going up and up and up and Europe isnt following, somethings got to give.
Next month 20 million Americans face being homeless because they cant pay their rent, the people who own the properties wont be able to pay their mortgages and the banks will be left holding the bag. But hey Tesla pulled an Enron and pretended to make a profit this year so everything is fine. :rolleyes:
This is NOT a bullish picture.