Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

DOW H3 09072020.JPG

Only 1 question left.
When will the Nas stop being a prick!

The selling pressure was too much. The Nas finally relented and gave way. Then returned to being a prick !
Just goes to show that money has to have a home and it found it in the strongest market. The Dow on the other hand delivered in spades, being the weakest.

Strong v Weak playing out.png

Last edited:
I know its not form to write about cash amounts on this thread but today was such an amazing day I can't help it.
After having posted this morning the top on dax at 12,708
I had that as a 15% chance of hitting today so I had an early entry at 12,693 and then a limit at 12,708.
At first I thought I nailed the top! 12,709.68 then looking back at the tape I realised MY TRADE MADE THE TOP.
Some poor schmuck was on the wrong side of my sell and is now nursing a major loss. I made the DAX turn!
@counter_violent , @Dowser You can see from the shared area we keep our trade logs the size of that entry and the closing just at the market close. That was the FULL range of todays Dax move 12,708 to 12,480 228 points.
The ftse gain was expected short from the open and then when 6133 went it was all over for her (I'm still holding that one).
Luckily I dont trade the Nas so I made a bucket load on the dow from just before the open a 400 point gain.
Shame about the nas CV as that was the only fly in your ointment today, I wont share your monster gains I will leave that to you if you decide.
Dowser well that dow trade was special I saw your entry and exit but you were confident too given the size you put on.
So for me an extra special day with a £116,415 gain, it goes into my top 10.
CV I'm sure if the nas had gone your way you might have beaten me.
Dowser if you didnt just trade the dow you could have cracked the 6 figures today.
A great day gentlemen.

I know its not form to write about cash amounts on this thread but today was such an amazing day I can't help it.
I had that as a 15% chance of hitting today so I had an early entry at 12,693 and then a limit at 12,708.
At first I thought I nailed the top! 12,709.68 then looking back at the tape I realised MY TRADE MADE THE TOP.
Some poor schmuck was on the wrong side of my sell and is now nursing a major loss. I made the DAX turn!
@counter_violent , @Dowser You can see from the shared area we keep our trade logs the size of that entry and the closing just at the market close. That was the FULL range of todays Dax move 12,708 to 12,480 228 points.
The ftse gain was expected short from the open and then when 6133 went it was all over for her (I'm still holding that one).
Luckily I dont trade the Nas so I made a bucket load on the dow from just before the open a 400 point gain.
Shame about the nas CV as that was the only fly in your ointment today, I wont share your monster gains I will leave that to you if you decide.
Dowser well that dow trade was special I saw your entry and exit but you were confident too given the size you put on.
Dowser if you didnt just trade the dow you could have cracked the 6 figures today.
A great day gentlemen.
Yes, fantastic buddy, a day to remember! You've been having a cracking run too, long may it continue...

A great day gentlemen.
Amazing trade, you held onto your belief and went balls deep on the dax even when it wasn’t budging 😂