Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I'm expecting a down quarter for the US. If it doesnt happen I'm giving up day trading and joining the HODLers.
:rolleyes:

I trade a number of platforms (3 actually) but my tax free trading accounts (spreads) were both down.
The news coming out of Germany in a few minutes might have something to do with the outage. Someone was scurrying to reposition. Excuse my cynicism, but my father was a politician and he taught me to not believe in coincidences.

I'm expecting a down quarter for the US. If it doesnt happen I'm giving up day trading and joining the HODLers.
:rolleyes:
HoldTheStonks.jpg

The news coming out of Germany in a few minutes might have something to do with the outage. Someone was scurrying to reposition. Excuse my cynicism, but my father was a politician and he taught me to not believe in coincidences.
It was funny watching the dow futures hover around not knowing what to do when the dax was unavailable.

It was funny watching the dow futures hover around not knowing what to do when the dax was unavailable.
I switched to trading the ol' FTSE. Nice moves this morning, unlike yesterday, when my profits seemed so far away...

Maybe the Germans were throwing their toys out of the pram....
"Some of the biggest exchanges in Europe have poured cold water on proposals to shorten the equities trading day, undermining a campaign to give traders a better work-life balance. The Federation of European Securities Exchanges, which represents venues including Deutsche Boerse AG and Euronext NV, said in a statement Wednesday that cutting hours would be detrimental to European markets and investors."

Right, so we have our high and lows set in the first hour, let the games begin...
I think its a nothing day today, I'm not going to sit here all day watching paint dry.
Just take a few shorts and a loooong lunch.