Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_5.png

From Thursday night.

2 months after the China outbreak started no more cases reported.
Italy is 3 weeks into the virus and should be seeing a falling number of cases within days, (lets see how long it takes MSM to report GOOD news like that).
The rest of us in the UK will be following Italy by 10 to 14 days.
All in my non medical opinion of course, just basic maths.

We've just had 2 days of lower numbers from Italy, the virus is behaving exactly how it did in China despite the lack of lockdowns.

Anyone notice that chart on the BBC news tonight NOT showing the downtrend in Italy and making out the cases there were still rising!

If you want to know whats really happening look at the raw data yourselves it's easy to find.

Theres a lot of buying at these levels. US, UK and Germ('-any' not virus). And its looking V shaped. Hold on to your hats.

If you want to know whats really happening look at the raw data yourselves it's easy to find.
Of course.

....unfortunately, it's not the "ease" with which data can be acquired but firstly the will to do so and secondly the ability to understand what it means. I'm sure that we remember with varying degrees of affection the folk that have appeared here on T2W over the years who seem to rejoice in ignoring common sense and hard data and instead choose to rely on the pronouncements of charlatans, social media and oft, the scriptures...

Stupidity is to misuse/under-use one's intelligence, whether that be the size of a planet or a cockroach; to a considerable degree, this is itself a matter of choice and after the least effort path has been taken, the destination shouldn't be a great surprise.

I'd like to think (stupidly) that T2W has more than its fair share of smart people but as this kind of behaviour seems pretty rife here, then I suppose we shouldn't be surprised that it's the norm amongst the Legions of The Dense - or "populace" if you prefer..

Last edited by a moderator: