Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Updated
Screenshot_2.png

Several of my posts stated that I do not like this market, however, after saying that there was even more madness... Tesla, Virgin Galactic and a smaller company Plug Power enjoyed stratospheric surges in stock value, prompting Al Lewis, CNBC Markets Editor, to post the below image and say "This kind of fearless speculation characterizes a market in a late-cycle, when all the safe bets have been played"

[IMG]

Mark Tepper of CNBC’s Trading Nation also commented: "It's very difficult to value something that's generating zero revenues, it seems like fund managers have become venture capitalists"

At the same time, Peter Oppenheimer a Goldman Sachs strategist warned: "Investors are underestimating the risk that coronavirus imposes on earnings growth: "A near-term correction is looking much more probable."

Several of my posts stated that I do not like this market, however, after saying that there was even more madness... Tesla, Virgin Galactic and a smaller company Plug Power enjoyed stratospheric surges in stock value, prompting Al Lewis, CNBC Markets Editor, to post the below image and say "This kind of fearless speculation characterizes a market in a late-cycle, when all the safe bets have been played"

Mark Tepper of CNBC’s Trading Nation also commented: "It's very difficult to value something that's generating zero revenues, it seems like fund managers have become venture capitalists"

At the same time, Peter Oppenheimer a Goldman Sachs strategist warned: "Investors are underestimating the risk that coronavirus imposes on earnings growth: "A near-term correction is looking much more probable."

Yellen says Fed purchases of stocks, corporate bonds could help in a downturn

The FED always has your back - even BEFORE the next crisis begins.

BTFD.

Currently building a short position in ASX 200....
Reason China trade flows.... Aussies not yet woken up to impacts from China quarantine not least domestic demand in China for Aus resources, tourism impacts to Aus and Uni students etc etc
Potential building into perfect storm coupled with bushfire impacts etc
Also looking at Shorting Aussie dollar later down the line.... RBA has just held rates but mid- year I would be looking at another cut to try and stimulate local demand because of above.

Let’s see....as always markets will make their own mind up
ASX 200 - Stopped out apart from a couple... will wait on the sidelines. I’m looking for the impacts to filter through however you have the classic lower interest rates ( real or imagined) pumping the markets.... there will be a correction, just need to get on board.. at the opportune moment lol.
AUD trade going in the right direction.. however I think it might have bottomed and now have a long in... RBA might be cautious to cut due to feeding the barking housing market.... let’s see