Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

New leverage rules coming in for IG Australia now too...so I'm going to scale down my trading soon and leverage with a lower target per month!

y

you have the right idea - cannot hang around in the market for long these days

That#s my downfall, way to wide stops and in for too long!

When the market is this fast - break it down - 20/30 pt moves happen in less then 2 mins !

So no reason to stay on a 5 or 10 min chart when the moves happen 3 x faster. Just adapt to the underlying velocity.

When it slows again - increase the time frame to account for this.

When the market is this fast - break it down - 20/30 pt moves happen in less then 2 mins !

So no reason to stay on a 5 or 10 min chart when the moves happen 3 x faster. Just adapt to the underlying velocity.

When it slows again - increase the time frame to account for this.
I've just dug out my windows tablet so now i'll be able to get Pro Real Time so might have a look at lower time frames but i think it will be hard as I'm working at the same time

I've just dug out my windows tablet so now i'll be able to get Pro Real Time so might have a look at lower time frames but i think it will be hard as I'm working at the same time
I would only do that if you can give yourself 100% focus for the period - say 1 hour - no other distractions. If not, it will be even harder than it normally is.