Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow Panic-Bid Into Green After US Open

The Dow has suddenly spiked 200 points off opening lows, back into the green for the day.. for no good reason...

Dont we know it.

I think the comments make the story better.....

Behind every good algo is a manipulator.
This market is a freak show. I expect Elvira to show up any minute and start making predictions...
I'm just sitting back and dreaming about massive herds of buffalos swimming in silvery moonlight in the lake behind my house.
;-D
play_arrowplay_arrow

Invinciblehandaxe

15 minutes ago
looks like a stock market in zimbabwe
banana republic style
play_arrowplay_arrow

Xingqiwu

35 minutes ago
Witness the sinister Plunge Protection Team at work. Every time they smash gold and silver, they buy up stocks and bonds. Worse than the Chinese at manipulation! Their reign and realm are coming to an END. Got gold?
play_arrowplay_arrow1

brucealexy

37 minutes ago
Can you say,"PPT?"
play_arrow1play_arrow

Xingqiwu

35 minutes ago
You've nailed it exactly!
play_arrowplay_arrow

WP82

42 minutes ago
LMAO. Manipulators hard at work. All in vain. Won’t last.
Keep Selling
play_arrow1play_arrow

mtndds

53 minutes ago
Good Job PPT (golf clap) now try to hold until the end of the day.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Almost everyone on the losing end of a trade blames someone or something else.

no evidence for any manipulation or "plunge protection team", or any other manipulation but buyers & sellers meeting up in the marketplace.

last 24 hours...bears lured

Almost everyone on the losing end of a trade blames someone or something else.

no evidence for any manipulation or "plunge protection team", or any other manipulation but buyers & sellers meeting up in the marketplace.

What evidence would you expect to find other than a 300 point vertigo inducing rally on low volume?

So are we looking for short opportunity again because this bull move is not supported by any good reason?

26,020 is the dow 50 day MA it could finish there tonight and fall tomorrow, its also the top of a downtrend thats been ongoing since 30th July. The dow is stretched thin up here.

Given there no news pushing this inexorably higher I'm guessing there will be a Trump tweet tomorrow announcing some great new plan / strategy / economic miracle. Someone already knows the news.
Unless this is a purely technical bounce.