Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

pop

In case no one noticed the 200 day MA is currently lower than yesterday.
The trend is your friend and the 200 day MA is the grand-daddy of friends.

big mistake..but its your trade

i',m sure you are scalping, and you are already out by now

Just randomly typing numbers on your keyboard wont make the index move your way. What is the basis for your long trade, is it chart based fundamental, chicken entrails?

Nope. Too late for that. It will crawl higher to the close then go up 100 overnight or it will crash down to 25,550 in the pm session. Time will tell. About 20 minutes to be precise.

20 minutes on the nose.

The verdict is in : 25,550 tonight, lower after the close.

Well that's the point isn't it. At least I have a model.

Failure to answer the question leads me to believe you might not have a model. ie gambling.

Don't get me wrong...I don't actually care why traders do what they do. Takes all sorts to make a market. But it would at least be helpful if some explanation were forthcoming.
Just randomly typing numbers on your keyboard wont make the index move your way. What is the basis for your long trade, is it chart based fundamental, chicken entrails?

So look @john jackson III , c_v hinted at it yesterday and I'm coming right out and saying it, your trading without a plan!
Do you even have a charting package? Do you know what a 200 day SMA is? Come on just some justification for any of your trades.