Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

"Oh God not another one."

I don't know what this means? I expressed the opinion we are in the midst of a stealth rally, that's all.

I'm positioned long the Dow and S&P, and presently up.

Do you trade the s&p postman or use it more as an indicator?
I started donkeys years ago with the FTSE then when I got tired of shorting it every day to make money I moved on to the dax which was exciting (kind of like holding a lighted firework in your hands is exciting).

Now I trade the Dow and when the s&p diverges or the dow is too volatile I trade s&p cash instead. You need a different mind set for all of them.

"Oh God not another one."

I don't know what this means? I expressed the opinion we are in the midst of a stealth rally, that's all.

I'm positioned long the Dow and S&P, and presently up.

"Oh god not another mother of a rally", I was expecting it yesterday - I was disappointed.
Not having a dig, just trying to understand other peoples points of view, its a good thing. I'm not right all the time and if someone expresses a differing opinion to mine I like to see if I can learn something new. :)

@john jackson III
I think your stealth rally has been bought about by sentiment there will be 3 interest rate cuts THIS YEAR rather than the one more that was expected. Ostentatiously to combat the Yuan devaluation, in reality to help the trumpmeister get re-elected next year.

@john jackson III
I think your stealth rally has been bought about by sentiment there will be 3 interest rate cuts THIS YEAR rather than the one more that was expected. Ostentatiously to combat the Yuan devaluation, in reality to help the trumpmeister get re-elected next year.
No, you read to much into it. Shorts are covering in a bull market after huge windfall yesterday.

Here's another 'average' trader posting regular profits

I've pointed out that his stats show the trades could be a coin toss.

Average traders last the distance.

Here's an example of an 'extraordinary' trader.

He trades on a dummy account and "wishes it was real money". He didn't of course wish it was real money when his dummy account of £50,000 blew up twice before.

Dow up 311 points then down 119 points before a bounce, thats 61.8% for any Fibonacci fans out there. :sick: