Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

i admit wasn't my best entry, but good enough to get the job done? We will see.:innocent:

They need to drop it all lower. Every sell off is followed by more buying. That's BS

Its been true for the last 10 YEARS!

So Dow is smack bang in the middle again after 1 hr 45 minutes.

But hey do you see a trend emerging?

Go on tell me what you think it is pip.

Attachments

• trnd.png
    trnd.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 68
I went long when dow touched the bottom of that 1 minute trendine 24670. Its back at 24780 now and my stop is 755.

Its a tight stop and the dow has burned me a few times with those but when it can drop 200 points 'just because' thats the price you have to pay.

Oil spiked up to 74 , hit a few stops then fell to 72.6 and falling. Suspect the dow is following.

we'll see. I'm in and out but favouring shorts. Currently short at 24760

we are just getting started..lots of FAT to burn off from the gluttony yrs

DOW needs to tighten its belt..its OBESE. BLOATED. its not healthy market.

we are just getting started..lots of FAT to burn off from the gluttony yrs

DOW needs to tighten its belt..its OBESE. BLOATED. its not healthy market.

Positioning for the crash is not really my job as a scalper.

Positioning for the crash is not really my job as a scalper.

True enough, me neither. that takes big bucks and lots of patience. let's see how far this drops today.

this is getting interesting, and even as a scalper you must appreciate the home run in the making.

is this a home run, i don't know. but i like the setup

this is wed. what harm would it do drop this lower today, gap it down tomorrow, run it down some, cover a bit toward the close. gap it down fri, then run like hell up??

just thinking off top my head, i do this all the time create scenarios.

So Dow is smack bang in the middle again after 1 hr 45 minutes.

But hey do you see a trend emerging?

Go on tell me what you think it is pip.

hi postie,

the channel is broken.
would you be long-minded, and look for another channel, or now be short-minded and look for downward drifting channels?

we need a rinse cycle for real, one the hardline longs will believe to wash them out. till this happens no real market.

the DOW declined another earnest run at 25K, so either decide will it try another run, or selloff? till it gets some real buying interest lower?

25K, been there did that.

hi postie,

the channel is broken.
would you be long-minded, and look for another channel, or now be short-minded and look for downward drifting channels?

Every market in the world closed down today, so you would expect the dow to close down. The problem is most Amerikans dont even know the rest of the world exists so I dont think they care.

The rallies arent really stong and the selling isnt really strong either so a bunch of nothing today.
Would not surprise me if it closed at 24780.

But the footy is at 7.00 so I might call it a day.