Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Considered the largest retailer in the world, Walmart reported a adjusted EPS of 1.33 USD, which fell short of the estimated 1.37 USD. Revenues amounted to 136 300 M.USD, which exceeded forecasts of 134 900. But what displeased investors was the evolution of WalMart’s efforts to compete with Amazon in the e-commerce market. WalMart’s online business growth rate of 23% is small compared to the 40% recorded by Amazon. WalMart shares fell by 10.20%, the biggest daily drop since January 1988.

Its lively out there today.
FTSE 75 point move in 90 minutes is hard to believe, but UP 75 points in 90 minutes is almost impossible to believe.

Medium term picture - looking 24700 level for Dow 2680 S&P.

Only for levels to trade into or out of, wont be swinging as such, but next few days suggest I will be playing bear flags short term.

Dow overshot (as it tends to do), but 2682 low on S&P , attracted buyers back in again, and they are here in mass, so back in their court.

Based on being in their court I have 2770/75 S&P as the next zone, failure to push beyond, and we could be in for some serious shake rattle and roll to the downside

Based on being in their court I have 2770/75 S&P as the next zone, failure to push beyond, and we could be in for some serious shake rattle and roll to the downside

Yep, nice level yesterday.
S&p going like a train from the open, just got derailed.

Ftse doing what she does best.

I'm flat right now but looking to go short overnight.
@counter_violent Whats the dollar telling us?

Yep, nice level yesterday.
S&p going like a train from the open, just got derailed.

Ftse doing what she does best.

I'm flat right now but looking to go short overnight.
@counter_violent Whats the dollar telling us?

Hard to tell...we have dollar weakness overall....in theory stocks should go down.
I'm a bit surprised stocks rebounded so high today :eek:

I'm with wall st here....anything could happen! But on balance, i'm looking short.

Hard to tell...we have dollar weakness overall....in theory stocks should go down.
I'm a bit surprised stocks rebounded so high today :eek:

I'm with wall st here....anything could happen! But on balance, i'm looking short.

So weak dollar, weak stocks, a positive correlation. Hmmm, not everyone thinks that way.