Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I've had a good day overall. Way in the green for realised trades but have this short I'd like to clear

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bs

stop blaming everything on "light vol"

the only vol need to worry about...is YOURS

this is my last post

BS

You cant stop yourself posting here, its quite sad really, I'm assuming your a grown man who hasnt got the mental capacity to actually do what he says he's going to do.

You could of course prove me wrong!

i am out of my mind to keep posting here..

i get nothing out of it? you've taught me nothing, so why am i here (n)

and trade you have posted throw darts at a board LOL

Bs

stop blaming everything on "light vol"

the only vol need to worry about...is YOURS

this is my last post

Markets move to where volume is, and guess what happens when there aint none?

You are not a believer yet - naughty boy :mad:

Today was not a great start, but no disaster, but going to (over the next few days/weeks) show that you can time turns on these markets to within 6-10 pts Dow, and bit less for Dax.

Now I know we have all been told on these boards (a fact apparently:rolleyes:) that you cant time the market, but we will have to see what can be done. We dont need to be 100% correct, no one is, but we also dont need protection on a naked position.

Just take the hit when wrong, simple.

All this talk of how many pips etc means nada. I too am stuck in a swing trade at the moment, but whats the point really as the size is considerably less than than my short term trades. Basically can make more netting 15/20 a day than 50/60 on a swing. So once I close this swing, thats it. Faster day trades only from then on in.

Lets see if we can all learn something from others, that way we all benefit.

piphoe
This message is hidden because piphoe is on your ignore list.
take that pip
giphy.gif

LAST POST MY @R@'E

If am taken out on this market at BE...wont be looking for any shorts....this is rising high like Bitcoin market.

Too many traders in the market these days. Market now never goes in one direction without having to continuously retrace back 3/4 times!