Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

you added to a losing trade recently , just cause you thought , you knew where price was going.You wanted to be right , a psychological wiring defective belief , by making profit on second losing trade.last week on Dow
Just when I think you've gone done shown all o ya incompetence, you take it up another level.

may god have mercy on this thread

lol.
I've had to finally add a few more names to my ignore list recently.
I've gone like 4 years with just using that feature twice - one of them posters (fxmofo who most of hte site had on ignore!!) has long gone. The other is still prolific, but I obviously don't see their posts. I suggest that others use the ignore feature, too - otherwise the thread will just be trading insults before you know it

you added to a losing trade recently , just cause you thought , you knew where price was going.You wanted to be right , a psychological wiring defective belief , by making profit on second losing trade.last week on Dow

Apart from the ES trade, and 1 silly dow long in a low demand scenario, I dont remember any other losing trades?

Not to be confused with anything ego related - but can you show me my other losses?

Thanks in advance

lol.
I've had to finally add a few more names to my ignore list recently.
I've gone like 4 years with just using that feature twice - one of them posters (fxmofo who most of hte site had on ignore!!) has long gone. The other is still prolific, but I obviously don't see their posts. I suggest that others use the ignore feature, too - otherwise the thread will just be trading insults before you know it

The trouble with the ignore feature is that the offending post still takes up screen space - It would be great if these pariahs' posts were completely invisible!

Apart from the ES trade, and 1 silly dow long in a low demand scenario, I dont remember any other losing trades?

Not to be confused with anything ego related - but can you show me my other losses?

Thanks in advance

here

you rigged search

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 60
I know this is a general trading thread (meaning no 1 style), but I think I speak for most on this thread, that we do indeed try to "time the market", and we make no apologies for that. If this is a step too far for some, then so be it.

If we lose, we take it on the chin, as we can accept the loss. Results have shown us we dont need to pay a premium to to protect a position. If anyone wants to do that, then fine, each to their own.

CV has prodded the value of the hedge, but this is related to a position already taken, which is completely different.

Sorry for the guys.

Back to trading!

I say it is conscious competence , but subconscious interference from the automatic mind.progress!

There you go with them lols again :LOL:. thanks :thumbs:

In your pro trading journey to enlightenment, have you ever considered what an LPs / Market makers / decent pit or prop traders view of 'adding to a loser' might be? :cheesy:

There you go with them lols again :LOL:. thanks :thumbs:

In your pro trading journey to enlightenment, have you ever considered what an LPs / Market makers / decent pit or prop traders view of 'adding to a loser' might be? :cheesy:

A successful hacker .