Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Incredible day in the Spanish stock market — the IBEX opened 5.8% higher and closed in negative territory.

Is the EURUSD getting ready to travel down the bearish highway?

The EURUSD corrected to the 38.2% of the move down from May 1. Perfect correction. Spain banks have been rescued and it did nothing. Why not just tell it like it is? Why not look at Greece, and Spain and Italy and come to the conclusion that the EURUSD is going to 1.1876 (low from June 2010), or 1.1200 or even parity?

The short answer is that I have seen that mistake be made time and time again. For traders it can lead to a disaster. More times than not, what is expected, never happens. Just over the weekend, the comments from traders were of a rally in the EURUSD to 1.2800, 1.300. That was expected. Now the comments are for a move to 1.1876. Go figure.

mmm, there's no way the US would be happy with euro going too low - it would leave German competitiveness to fierce.

Today has been a classic case of "Don't listen to the news, analysis or opinions----do your own thing".

I don't do pivots, fibs or any of that. I am an average sort of guy! I entered a short pòsition at 0812 for 5525 and the long average never changed direction all day. I'm not going to say which one, we all have our favourites.. but get a chart up, put some averages on it and sort it out for yourselves because you don't need much else.

I'm not a BSer, that's the way it has been on one trade, all day.

Today has been a classic case of "Don't listen to the news, analysis or opinions----do your own thing".

I don't do pivots, fibs or any of that. I am an average sort of guy! I entered a short pòsition at 0812 for 5525 and the long average never changed direction all day. I'm not going to say which one, we all have our favourites.. but get a chart up, put some averages on it and sort it out for yourselves because you don't need much else.

I'm not a BSer, that's the way it has been on one trade, all day.

glad your having success split:)

my aim is to predick (pardon the pun) where the market is going using price ...my hit rate aint bad and i do short trades toward my targets.....my next challenge is to time the markets so i know where it is going and when it will get there.....not much success with the timing element so far..