Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

did you take a bath on your last permabull trade?

enquiring minds want to know LOL

we'll never know because you never place a trade

you talk in hyperbole

postal boy...ya i saw that sell off ..all the way :)

i actually sold the top! and i'm looking to cover here 300 stampes lower? ;0

postal boy had no problem giving direction yesterday, and yesterday, and...

now? radio silence ;)

?

did you take a bath on your last permabull trade?

enquiring minds want to know LOL

we'll never know because you never place a trade

you talk in hyperbole

I think I've figured what you are doing. I think you are smarter than you want people to believe. With that being said I think you have been on these forums for awhile under another name, I also think you trade real money and have been a trader for over 5+ years. This is after putting some of your recent trades into excel....something that took about 7 hours.
So I'm guessing the confrontational attitude is a contrast to your real self on these forums. So let me guess
A. You have been a trade for a while
B. You're a pretty chill guy
That pretty much excludes everyone

So I'm thinking you don't even frequent the indices section of trade2win and are either in trading journals or one of them peoples that post to sell products.

i'm just another trader...

am i good, yes i think i am (buy what trader doesn't?)

but when some people think they are better than others.

and create there own exclusive thread..

you know?

i suspect postman is a professional?

am i good, yes i think i am (buy what trader doesn't?)

but when some people think they are better than others.

and create there own exclusive thread..

you know?

i suspect postman is a professional?

stop.

am i good, yes i think i am
giphy.gif

Today’s session is expected to be somewhat defensive by investors who are preparing to monitor not only the Meeting between the US President and the Chinese counterpart, as well as the release of the minutes of the ECB Governing Council meeting at the meeting on 9 March, which should clarify further details on the next decisions of the Central Bank. It should be recalled that the rise in inflation, which reached 2.0% last month (the ECB target) triggered some expectation regarding the possibility of a faster withdrawal of stimulus from the Central Bank, as well as a change in the interest rates of reference. However, the ECB has not been confident of a sustained rise in prices, especially after data confirming that underlying inflation remained subdued. Investors will also take advantage of the speech by Mario Draghi, President of the ECB, to look at more details on the monetary policy conducted by the ECB.

I think I've figured what you are doing. I think you are smarter than you want people to believe. With that being said I think you have been on these forums for awhile under another name, I also think you trade real money and have been a trader for over 5+ years. This is after putting some of your recent trades into excel....something that took about 7 hours.
So I'm guessing the confrontational attitude is a contrast to your real self on these forums. So let me guess
A. You have been a trade for a while
B. You're a pretty chill guy
That pretty much excludes everyone

So I'm thinking you don't even frequent the indices section of trade2win and are either in trading journals or one of them peoples that post to sell products.

you actually put my trades into excel? did i make any$ ?:)

The q i ask myself is how far higher will the dow crawl before that mysterious unknown threshold is reached and it all comes tumbling down again.

i don't have the answer.:innocent:eek:nly the dowboys have the answer

intermission till the dowboys figure what they want to do here

piphoe is

..the most interesting man in the world(y)

postman a q:663 pounds is about 827 bucks? is it pounds you are showing?

enlighten a dumb American pls ;)

dow up 60 pts off the open, quite the little climb after yesterday's debacle

give me a show of hands anybody thinks we retrace this thing :D

i want to see where the dow is next friday

not today not tomorrow, next friday

i were not staring 20000 straight in the eyeball, smthg is wrong:eek: