Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Who's the multinic :LOL:

Short silver 19.75. Mid-term trade. Tight stop outside the res trendline from 1 Aug to yesterday

I notice you always read the ftse well. Just want to say good job.(y)

Cheers... only wish I could make more pips from it! The execution is the difficult bit as it plays games with you (like all other markets).
Like anyone else sometimes I enter/exit too soon among other heinous trading crimes...

I saw your video trading blog - I liked it, realistic and down to earth. Appreciate it's difficult to maintain though and a lot of effort.

Good trades to you.

ftse - Starting to get interesting now as it heads for 6920 zone.. lets see.

at what point are they going to slam it back down ?????? 2177 could be tipping point on s&p i have 6717 on the ftse coming soon if i have not already mentioned it.

In a context marked by the decisions of the central banks, it is important to monitor the intervention of Mario Draghi at a conference organized by the European Systemic Risk Board, over which he presides. It is not excluded that during his speech, Mario Draghi make nod to the European banking system situation and possibly the future of monetary policy in the eurozone. In the short term, European equities should continue to be influenced by the EU yields (which will be conditioned not only by the words of Mario Draghi as well as the development of their American and Japanese counterparts) and to a lesser extent by the behavior of oil. This raw material should take a more volatile pattern with the approach of OPEC's meeting next week.