Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Still think we will go up after froth taken off. If I'm scratched I will look for better entry if PA, oil etc indicates

Still think we will go up after froth taken off. If I'm scratched I will look for better entry if PA, oil etc indicates
-
Conditions seem perfect for price spike down - before up. Placed a couple of limit order in around 6850 and 6847 just in case.

If my manager insults me again I will be assaulting him
After I *uck the manager up then I'm gonna shorten the register up

Morning all,

As very much a learner in all this a problem I have is holding nerve on trades - ie I see a small profit and cash in rather than hold the position to long...

I'd be curious to know whats the longest LONG you have traded?

Morning all,

As very much a learner in all this a problem I have is holding nerve on trades - ie I see a small profit and cash in rather than hold the position to long...

I'd be curious to know whats the longest LONG you have traded?

Depends on your style of trading and timeframe...

Split your trade into parcels and take say thirds off at different levels.... move your stops to profit and let the last 1/3 run till stopped out. Helps with the nerves and bottom line imho.

Swissy, Excellent job! I'm short again. Price went above my Daily down trendline. It did the same yesterday but, it has come back down again. Let's see if that was the high point for the day.

Swissy, Excellent job! I'm short again. Price went above my Daily down trendline. It did the same yesterday but, it has come back down again. Let's see if that was the high point for the day.

6880 level good level to go short... I would have played the bounce short but my domestic duties (sprogs breakfast etc) got in the way and I like to watch the PA.

Good to see pulling pips out short anyway on the retrace!

I would clear the decks for US open though ie flat!!