Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

and my comrade piphoe
yes but hes euphoric today as hes made a few quid;)
adding to losing positions averaging down wishing and hoping-believing its the top or bottom cos U think its so-thats how to trade innit:innocent:
8ea.jpg

I'm wondering if they are up to the old trick of - if you cant get it through 2180 during the day, bring it close then burst through it overnight and pretend nothing happened.

Attachments

• wasntme.jpg
    wasntme.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 68
itspossible......still farting on his keyboard with critiques
impressed you've managed not to 5hit on it yet

I'm wondering if they are up to the old trick of - if you cant get it through 2180 during the day, bring it close then burst through it overnight and pretend nothing happened.

well there was good money on the dip across all markets.........all week lol

The pre-open in what ahhh....about 5hrs will be most interesting see where S&P cowboys open this.

I can't wait!

I TWYS but also try to anticipate there mind and there intention to take this where?

If I double down, I try to make sure my basis is somewhere that can be reached by the PA.

Much of the time I'm thinking out loud here, and maybe hoping someone else chimes in with there opinion too. What's wrong with that?

Trading is a lonely endeavour :cry:

not crazy about the open here...but got play the hand your dealt.

watch for now:eek:

i'm not placing much stock in that little gap up here...

looks like it'll retrace nicely?

ASX not cooperating with downward momentum velocity....... signal that volatility will be in store for US markets.

FTSE - Excellent morning for shorts, possible a bounce up from 6690 - 6970 zone on US open though.
Currently flat to see what will happen.