Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

they showed lots weakness today..maybe too much too soon.?they don't want to take this down here

that would tip their hand.

If any of you guys haven't seen my thread "EU Referendum Poll", in the general chat section, if you fancy voting your preference "IN or OUT", try and gauge how we feel towards the EU, currently 37 voters and its closes a week today, 65% for Brexit at the minute.

they showed lots weakness today..maybe too much too soon.?they don't want to take this down here

that would tip their hand.

Take it where ever they want to take it for me, I'm neither bull or bear, I just trade what I see with no allegiances either way, give me some momentum and a signal, that's all I need

Take it where ever they want to take it for me, I'm neither bull or bear, I just trade what I see with no allegiances either way, give me some momentum and a signal, that's all I need

what's your stop?

correction, you are a bear NOW because you are SHORT

so, i'm fairly sure you don't want them to ramp this here?

I'm on Overtime here, I finish at 4.30, so closed @ 17930 fo ra quick +10, not a lot, but they all count.

Dow retraced all of the days fall.

FTSE hasnt regained 1 point since it closed at the low. :rolleyes:

From Tuesdays high.
Dax down over 3%
Ftse down over 4%

80% of punters short Dow and s&p.
S&P down 0.3%
Dow down 0.1%

No worries. :rolleyes:

I would short the Dow but I feel I'd just be adding fuel to the fire to make it go up.