Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I was flat - was waiting for that 10050-10095 zone.

Tell me to mind my own business if you want, but I find homing in on zones is detrimental, as the focus is on the zone rather than on the PA, my reason, generally, they are historical, and by no means are there any guarantees that history will repeat itself. All IMHO. :)

The 76 target I mentioned earlier on the DOW is a fraction away, break that and we should be away northwards.

Locked in +20 in the move :)

This seems to be a manufactured close.
Both ftse and dax are hovering around unchanged on the day.

Tell me to mind my own business if you want, but I find homing in on zones is detrimental, as the focu is on the zone rather than on the PA, my reason, generally, they are historical, and by no means are there any guarantees that history will repeat itself. All IMHO. :)

I think you should mind your own business dinos lol I'm joking :LOL: No honestly, constructive points are always good for ones trading.

i don't just use zones in isolation, i combine it with Market Profiling techniques HVNs/LVNs etc, Market Sentiment and PA (I always say PA is king, above all else imho). PA is obviously a very broad topic, and though a very obvious point we all interpret it very differently. My interpretation of it, at least over the past day has been wrong.

Taken 25 on the second half of the DOW trade, got to within 1/2 a point of my 76 target, and took -3 on my DAX, time's a pressing, I finish at 4.30, so need to get positions closed and close down

Taken 25 on the second half of the DOW trade, got to within 1/2 a point of my 76 target, and took -3 on my DAX, time's a pressing, I finish at 4.30, so need to get positions closed and close down

the wifey has supper awaiting
, get out & get home :LOL::LOL: