Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

they take this down next 1/2 hour?

not married, just want out even:|

blow my stop:D

Another boring day me thinks I'll keep this open and not risk anything over leveraged

Why are we watching the markets when we could be watching someone watching paint dry!

Attachments

• wpd.png
    wpd.png
    216.5 KB · Views: 83
Very nice !.

I'm at work mate - Have a day job I'm afraid but on holiday next week so will be trading very hard on Tuesday :)

Hello everyone my name is Tairlan in binary trader I'm here to offer my assistance I work for company called Sofinance who are a leading signals provider in uk for people who want to start trading and make quick profit we have team of market analasist who reasearch markets and study them to provide the right signals for people to trade
More details on how it all works
Let me explain what I do; I'm a binary trader who takes advantage of short term market changes. I've got a trading team, which helps beginners and even those who are experienced, but too busy to do the analysis, learn the stock exchange. I provide signals; signals are basically sets of information telling you what and when to trade on the financial markets. We typically send out 8-12 trading signals a day, sometimes more dependant up on the volatility of the markets. We have an 84 % success rate this week on all trades meaning approximately 8-9/10 trades are successful and show profit. Does that sound of interest to you?
It should we are very established and growing company who would like to expand there knowledge in trading with people who are just starting out in the bussnies we have over 1000 activate members trading with us and making profit everyday if you feel like this could be you all you need is little help to understand the markets and how it all works please feel free to contact me we offer exclusive free trial to our service wich requires no subscriptions no upfront payment
If you would like to know more contact me on 07463847433 what app preferably and say I see your post in t2w and I will be more then happy to give your more details thanks for reading my post best of luck to everyone
cut out the middlemen(US) AND MAKE ALL OF THE CASH FOR YOURSELF .NICE TRY NOW S@D OFF.