Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

the bottom is in
Just a quick question, you don't hedge your positions? As in a certain percentage of money for it to go down and another percentage for when it goes up? You can stand to make alot of $$$$ doing this.....I'm guessing the range on these markets aren't normal from the data I've gathered

Just a quick question, you don't hedge your positions? As in a certain percentage of money for it to go down and another percentage for when it goes up? You can stand to make alot of $$$$ doing this.....I'm guessing the range on these markets aren't normal from the data I've gathered

i'm directional. all the way no hedge

would you tell us your hedge?

i never saw your hedge here?

i'm directional. all the way no hedge
Ok..... Well just mentioning it. Reduced my losses by 60% in terms of dollars. It's pretty simple if you go and look at probability lecture on youtube.....then allocate the capital based off of those stats.

Ok..... Well just mentioning it. Reduced my losses by 60% in terms of dollars. It's pretty simple if you go and look at probability lecture on youtube.....then allocate the capital based off of those stats.

not sure what you are trying to tell me here..

i am open to learning to place the better trade

i sincerely doubt you saw this exceptional selloff..

if you did, why didn't you tell us/

i sincerely doubt you saw this exceptional selloff..

if you did, why didn't you tell us/
bought at 6151 sold at 6180...that was my only trade today. Only reason why I'm here is for the 6147 number so I can buy again which I doubt will happen.....so rejoice pip...you may only lose a few dollars. Plus....I usually don't trade US market.....you may see in a few minutes here F8cking thing may just rally 100 points the last hour