Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ftse

Attachments

• ftse.png
    ftse.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 69
Been cautious this am - Euro 50/Dax markets closed - some bullish tick on US and oil up. Will look at a possible FTSE L @ around 6120. Lets see..

Target was 6129....not playing the game yet!! Added @6121 lets see fairly tight stop...

Holding....support @ 6120 but need some bulls to step in...otherwise could well breakdown to 6110 - 6112 hence tight stops

Been talking to myself a lot today (normal) - anyone else trading? Did go long again FTSE and closed @ 6140 earlier.
Could see some more moves up again to retest 6160 area but would be looking at some shorts after depending on US moves.

Asian indexes closed higher, despite the worrying signs coming from the Chinese economy. The economic data in China continue to justify the seizure of investors. On Saturday, it was published that industrial production grew 6% in April, less than 6.50% anticipated by economists. Equally disappointing was the investment in fixed capital, in the same month increased 10.50%, short of the 10.90% forecast. Retail sales, which include some public entities expenses increased 10.10% in April, a lower variation than 10.50% anticipated. As private investment, domestic consumption is one of the priorities of the strategic plan of economic reform in Beijing. These data Relaunch uncertainty entity investors about the Chinese economy. During the month of January there has been a strong economic slowdown but later the data for February and March returned some encouragement. However, the latest April data back to make a bleak description of the Chinese economy. Adding that Reuters reported that during the weekend, the Chinese regulator would have urged, through an official letter, the major banks to increase their provision of credit.

i can make a case for a briefly red ftse here....

let's take DOW back to 650 while we are at it :whistling

Been talking to myself a lot today (normal) - anyone else trading? Did go long again FTSE and closed @ 6140 earlier.
Could see some more moves up again to retest 6160 area but would be looking at some shorts after depending on US moves.

Not traded...far too many bulls and didn't catch the long.....FTSE futures heading for 6180 - 6190, anything from 6190 short.. lets see.

another leg up i add to my DOW short...but i think we have another leg left before a slight pullback

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself & ask a few questions of the members in this thread. I have been paper trading for a while but without much success as I don't know which indicators are the most reliable & how they should be set - up. I am using an Mt 5 demo & 1, 5 & 30 minute time frames trading the ftse. I have dabbled before but nothing serious so I am familiar with charts support/resistance etc. I would love to be able to Trade full time as after an accident I am now unable to go out to work. Any information about your own set ups & which indicators you find give you the best signals & how you use them would be greatly
appreciated as I am now the sole breadwinner in the family..if I can succeed I would like to trade the ftse future as I like the way it moves....Once again thank you all & I look forward to hearing from you..