Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Half position taken for +20, stop to B/E on remainder, see if I can a run higher on the remainder :)

Moved stop to 27 to lock in +15 profit

Stop Hit at 10:51, 2nd half +15

Last edited:
Haha everyone going long.....still think we need to head lower. 9660 on dax. pretty please :cry::cry:

Could do...hence unloaded 1 @ 6073 however US futures tick seems to want to go higher......oil still ok....short covering etc... I don't think we are bullish but traders might want to take profits and reduce risk ahead of US open.. lets see

Could do...hence unloaded 1 @ 6073 however US futures tick seems to want to go higher......oil still ok....short covering etc... I don't think we are bullish but traders might want to take profits and reduce risk ahead of US open.. lets see

Still holding L ...was on verge of closing last for a small profit but def buyers supporting @ 6065....this will probably be a grinder up or a dump

Today DAX respects the levels bit different from 24 hours ago.
Sorry no good at live calls.:eek:
Felt the market's showed there hand's in Asia this morning.
Good weekend

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 69
Dax FTSE Dow seem to be trying to find the bottom here.

I think the s&p could break 2100 next week. :eek:

Asian markets closed with losses of more than 1%, explained by the weakness of Wall Street. The declines were particularly marked in Japan due to the appreciation of the Yen. The minutes of the last meeting of the Bank of Japan, whose decision not to adopt more stimulus measures deeply disappointed the market, revealed that the Commission estimates a moderate GDP growth, although lower than previously anticipated.