Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

schools out pal, and you flunked:)

here's some info for ya, everything is going in the direction it;s been going on..

i don't know who has putting you to sleep :)

schools out pal, and you flunked:)

here's some info for ya, everything is going in the direction it;s been going on..

i don't know who has putting you to sleep :)

dyslexia_potato.gif

this little ramp last half hour...you know BS when you see it I hope:innocent:

for gawd sake give it up you impotent BULLS

live to fight another day :whistling

2 1/2 hours in a 40 point range - pick a number in the middle and steal 10 points in each direction.
Not the first time I've posted that.

2 1/2 hours in a 40 point range - pick a number in the middle and steal 10 points in each direction.
Not the first time I've posted that.

what you are suggesting is you are savy enough to steal 10 handles each way? ya, ok :cheesy:

your about to get drilled :cheesy:

Nice one Joe :)

Thanks man.
Again!!!
problem is my models are just as confused as the markets right now. close was 6109 for a reliable model, another reliable model 6123 and the last one which is suppose to be bulletproof 6084.....
going back to my psychology classes we humans have a limit on memory something I think called channel limit theory....basically we can't remember more than 7 events on a short term basis. With that being said, I predict markets will stabilize by next tuesday considering humans set prices and the aussi interest rate cut was on monday which was by far the most unexpected event this year.
here's some interesting reads
http://www.simplypsychology.org/attention-models.html

Dax took out 9800 Finally.
Dow took out 17,600 so I think we see a grind up into the jobs numbers.