Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The appreciation of the European common currency was one of the under-performance factors of European equities against the US, as well as the poor performance of more cyclical sectors. To this contrast of factors added the fact that the main European indices are facing significant resistance zones (DAX 10400; CAC 4600/4633), with various technical indicators at extreme levels. The current situation of European indices deserves to be followed with caution.

short YM here again fortest 18K

could be good for about 30 handles..i like the R:R

no i closed the position from morning.....patience

btw, i'm curious how is FTSE correlated with US indices,,if at all?

if you don't know or care to answer that's fine.

i've been narrowed focused on a few contracts for so long...so much i don't know

btw, i'm curious how is FTSE correlated with US indices,,if at all?

if you don't know or care to answer that's fine.

i've been narrowed focused on a few contracts for so long...so much i don't know

Have a look at this http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/154280-barjons-money-machine.html

The relationship still holds good (and I still trade it) although the true ratio between ftse and dow is now 1 to 2.8. Ftse has traded very weak vs dow over recent weeks (Brexit worries?) but strengthened kately and volatility between them is still there to be exploited.

Last edited:
add to my shorts 071

can do this because i got nothing of my ego and little of my acct on the line :D