Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

And you lick your own @rse too. :sick:

@rse...
drooling_homer-712749.png

its bouncing so I've closed half at 17966 for +60.
Stop to 18,010.
Might ride the rest down to 19,900.

It was all done with a simple one minute chart and using the overnight high as my stop.

Attachments

• simples.png
    simples.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 65
It was all done with a simple one minute chart and using the overnight high as my stop.

I can take credit for drawing that 10 mins ago while i was wondering how the **** you knew.
93e9213e7890073011325b7f81bfcc52.png

But I can't lie and say I knew ahead and took the trade. I just watched the sucker drop like you said and my jaw dropped with it.

I'm not sure you want to be long anything today.
Daxy has gone up 3000 points and is just about giving up 200 of those now, so more downside there.
And Dow has shown weakness for a while, so good earnings wont push it higher but bad earnings will make it tumble.
FTSE, hmm you dont even need to ask. I mean its not like we've got a close run general election coming up is it?

I can take credit for drawing that 10 mins ago while i was wondering how the **** you knew.

But I can't lie and say I knew ahead and took the trade. I just watched the sucker drop like you said and my jaw dropped with it.

A simple one minute chart and 15 years of experience, you cant beat it, I'd recommend it to anyone. :LOL:

Daxy's showing the way. Wouldnt like to have gone long on that today.
More downside for Dow later, (or sooner).

Watch it doesnt follow that line. I dont think it will, but i have no 'skin in the game' ATM.

Attachments

• watch.png
    watch.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 86
Just had a higher low on dow but lower low on S&P.
We all know who the master is.
I still think its going down later.