Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

everything i have is pointing to a 17700-ish long, im looking out...
5b3bedcaf11028e754ca4d1ade999e9e.png

Closeup of the mini trend. It went sideways for too long and is closer to res now than support. so im also looking short now to go with the larger trend.
b0ac0e8e4d16e8588e86ee28c6ef44ad.png

DAX bounced back to consensus area again but could not get into yellow area....

DAX seems to be heading to 11380-11400

Attachments

• DAX_10MAR.jpg
    DAX_10MAR.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 109
I have got DAX short from todays top area and DOW long from todays bottom area....

Something will happened tomorrow :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:sleep::sleep:

DAX bounced back to consensus area again but could not get into yellow area....

DAX seems to be heading to 11380-11400

Jessi, I have got to say the way you drew those lines appear to be done to justify your view of the market and not in an objective way.

Hard to fight the dax after all the turbulence it is only 60 points shy of its peak and it had many chances to go down and stay down. A good dax chart is a EUR/US chart and turn it upside down and it overlays rather well and they say that is going to parity.

As we said yesterday short s&p and buy dax is the trade for many weeks out and no real stress. Short the dax at your peril!

Morning all.

IF one were to short dax :eek: :-0 :( :cry: This might be a place to try.

Otherwise steer clear.

Attachments

• if.png
    if.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 72
Jessi, I have got to say the way you drew those lines appear to be done to justify your view of the market and not in an objective way.

Hard to fight the dax after all the turbulence it is only 60 points shy of its peak and it had many chances to go down and stay down. A good dax chart is a EUR/US chart and turn it upside down and it overlays rather well and they say that is going to parity.

As we said yesterday short s&p and buy dax is the trade for many weeks out and no real stress. Short the dax at your peril!

is support/resistance and trend lines are not correct ??? :eek: :cry: