Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Plus... to finish up

-FOMC Member Dudley Speaks
-FOMC Member Fischer Speaks

Plus Month end and week end...

Markets are Approaching a Big Trend Turn. Let us Help You Prepare. For the Equivalent of Only $12.89 Per Month, You can Grab McHugh's Market Forecasting Service February Standard Subscription Special: 17 Months for Only $219 at the Subscribe Today or Renew Today buttons at www.technicalindicatorindex.com . Or, you can mail a check to Main Line Investors, Inc., P.O. Box 1026, Kimberton, PA 19442 Please include your email address with check payments. A subscription gives you access to all reports and sections of our website except the Current Trade button, which is reserved for Platinum Trading members.
there is the link

you dont need all that stuff
just look for breakouts that dont follow thru.ie dont get supported..or test of support that does not hold..do your s/r analysis
thats it

I assumed @dentist007 was referring to a specific (recent) article, I didn't realise it was a wind-up on his part.

This thread needs an FAQ of it's own, probably entitled "clique conformers only".

It wasn't a wind up and have you looked at that last link it's the actual article you requested. As for 'let me google that for you' just a jest a joke a nudge ..ok?

Jessie, I know you use IG now, was wondering (and anyone else can answer)instead of using stops have you ever considered using Puts and Call options as the stop, giving the position a chance to turn round etc etc

Jessie, I know you use IG now, was wondering (and anyone else can answer)instead of using stops have you ever considered using Puts and Call options as the stop, giving the position a chance to turn round etc etc

The only reason why you would do that because you are not sure about short term direction but you are confident about long term direction....

as long as you understand how long? one moth or one year or 5 year...

I suggest not going for these technique in day trading, if you are into swing trading... go for it with some practice.

Look at this chart....it was yelling you badly to go short.....:LOL:

Attachments

• DAX_27FEBV1.jpg
    DAX_27FEBV1.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: 2be