Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Closed DAX long.

Closed EUR short.

People, in this "going to heaven", don't forget about EURUSD and GBPUSD. I mean... shorting this last few days/weeks is easier then indices anytime.

BR

I think i'll regret taking a loss as it's bound to snap back and rally back up hard again soon, but don't want to be too heavy here

morning

FTSE 6836 has much more upside, imho

I agree, but I would think that there is a high possibility after (however?) many days of upward momentum that some of the Euro indexes will take a breather and a bit of "profit taking" will kick in before the weekend.

Especially given the uncertainty with the Greece elections this weekend - and I'm guessing, given the spread-out nature of Greek voting populace (islands and what not) the final results won't be apparent until sometime after the markets open on Monday. My 2 pence/hunch! :)

I agree, but I would think that there is a high possibility after (however?) many days of upward momentum that some of the Euro indexes will take a breather and a bit of "profit taking" will kick in before the weekend.

Especially given the uncertainty with the Greece elections this weekend - and I'm guessing, given the spread-out nature of Greek voting populace (islands and what not) the final results won't be apparent until sometime after the markets open on Monday. My 2 pence/hunch! :)

friday closes tended to re-enforce the prior 4 day direction, the past two weeks have been an exception to this. on balance i think this is a market the pro's want to be long.

9pm we will know