Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Order to buy dax at 208 sl 8

edit : cancel ...

Last edited:
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Shares of Leucadia National Corp. LUK, +0.92% parent of investment bank Jefferies, were halted in midday trade Friday, pending a news announcement. Earlier reports said that Jefferies is in talks for a $200 million to $300 million rescue of currency broker FXCM FXCM, +0.00% FXCM stock has been halted since the premarket, when it fell a stunning 88%. The firm said in a statement that the volatility in trading of the Swiss franc Thursday had generated such heavy losses that it had a negative equity balance of about $225 million and it was trying to shore up its capital. The Swiss National Bank shocked the market by dropping its 1.20 floor for EUR/CHF and slashing int

here is what we were looking for the rally to begin
support held/aqua and trend
then we knew it was not another fake
dos4lc.gif

soon as the market saw that...it pumped and we were pumpin aswell
there were 10 scalp trades on that uptrend
long and short

Last edited:
had to play this one out
it was an easy run
market was desperate to rally...just needed confirmation/hand holding
anyway off out for dinner soon/wifes choice

dax was already bullish from 1.30pm
really popped after spx and dow held support

31317nq.gif

dow was a bit messy
see how well defined the price action in the dax compared to spx

I do use channels, wedges, TL and stuff.

Still, I want confirmation with PA before entering a trade. I might be over complicating, but for now this is it.

From the looks of it, DAX might be making a bullflag.

BR

Posted this Thursday evening...

Had to work, so I missed a lot of fun, but managed to scalp some long positions. :)

On the subject of charting, I attached the continuation picture of my reasoning, why I was thinking bull only on indices on Thursday night (for Friday trading). Condition was break of flag of course.

Before the fact picture with the same flag is in my original mail, which I quoted above.

BTW: this is not explanation for commercial purposes or anything else, just explanation of my "why so".

BR

Attachments

• DAX-flag&pole.JPG
    DAX-flag&pole.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 120
S500 into next week
yellow blobs denote the columns that gave us those fake upmoves
price bounced on friday at horizontal support/aqua
the latest upmove could be another fake....we dont know that yet.at this point the latest upmove has not been supported.possible trend res above.possible supp areas underneath

29z1pvo.gif

think so...could be another fake
so...you have to watch carefully that if it retreats...then support must hold...as we said on Friday