Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

200 pips.. The way market closed in 4 hrs chart, I need to see confirmation tomorrow as well in order to keep swing.

probably we may get chance to enter long tomorrow from the same 17340-17370

Looking into market condition and volatility I closed for now.

good 1 mate-market is mad at the moment-its nice to take some cash.holding overnight is volatile(stop taking etc)

200 pips.. The way market closed in 4 hrs chart, I need to see confirmation tomorrow as well in order to keep swing.

probably we may get chance to enter long tomorrow from the same 17340-17370

Looking into market condition and volatility I closed for now.

This is what I was talking about... see the blue trend line... that was my first stop... However, the Red line was very close, I was expecting turn around between blue and red line. That's why I kept one stop at blue and other at red and added position when came close to red.

DOW still bullish as Daily cash closed above red and blue line today.

2hrijd1.jpg

In addition to the Wall Street retreat, the European session was also conditioned by the projections of the World Bank. This institution reduced its growth forecast for the world economy in 2015 from 3.40% to 3%. The weakness of the European and Japanese economies, as well as some emerging countries (China, Russia and Brazil) are cited as the main reason of this cut. The European Union Court of Justice gave today a positive opinion on the ECB’s plan and Mario Draghi won a legal endorsement for the bond-buying plan he designed to save the euro.

Awful PA.

3x BE +1.

And last short I closed manually. For about 2-3 pips (wow!). And what would you know.... immediate drop of 30 pips. :eek:

3 times correct to soon.

EDIT: and yes.... target of 9884 achieved. Without me on board. And surpassed.

BR