Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning all. Anyone here ever get that feeling,,, "I used to be good at this game but these days I can't seem to win a single point" If I even think about going long the price plunges and when I go short it sky rockets. I seem to be loosing a lot of my confidence because of this, not to mention money. Ant suggestions great fully recieved.

Its low volume chop this morning.
Indexes have come up a long way in 4 days so some people are taking profits but I think we still go up into the close.

Wait for extreme moves of 80 or more points then get in for 10 or 20 or whatever you feel comfortable with.

Its low volume chop this morning.
Indexes have come up a long way in 4 days so some people are taking profits but I think we still go up into the close.

Wait for extreme moves of 80 or more points then get in for 10 or 20 or whatever you feel comfortable with.

Cheers Postman,,,, yeah I do seem to have trouble staying out when the volume is low and price is chopping. I need to find the discipline I had at the start. Patience is key here I guess.

Attachments

• dax18c.jpg
    dax18c.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 62
Stopped on last trade.

A question for any off your with a technical mind, I got a notification to update JAVA, when I did, it deleted my whole JAVA files, I've have to load JAVA afresh, this is the second time its done it now. Anybody any ideas what happened, why would it delete the file when its suppose to be updating.

Any views greatly appreciated.

Stopped on last trade.

A question for any off your with a technical mind, I got a notification to update JAVA, when I did, it deleted my whole JAVA files, I've have to load JAVA afresh, this is the second time its done it now. Anybody any ideas what happened, why would it delete the file when its suppose to be updating.

Any views greatly appreciated.

are u using chrome?

That move stunned me and I should have gotten in near the bottom but I just couldnt.
200 point fall.
Time for a break, early lunch.