Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

update on our 1 min chart we posted earlier with that tight range
another break...and we are in again
de4l5w.gif

That was a good guess & didn't wait for too long:)

closed at 9480

1/3 for +1

1/3 for +23

1/3 for +57

well done.
Thread's been a bit 'hindsighty' recently, but you always put your nuts on the block! :devilish:
Nice trading as usual

add to short at 9537
i would be careful mate with the old average down strategy.i agree with it when going with the trend but you were going against it somewhat.it will catch you out more times than you win with it.just an observation and no criticism as im not trading.

well...not really choppy imho
there were 2 trends today
15 min candle
a move down then a move up
by changing the p/f parameters we stayed in both trends till the bitter end
and you saw the tight range before it tanked
a good time was had by all

10dvatg.png

For some reasons I have it to be found a demanding day, it well may be that I took the geopolitical scenario too seriously and was not sure with either long and short runs.
It looks good to me after the events but somehow on intra day I have taken only very selective trades. Overall a good and positive day.
Thanks for your comments, indeed P&F charts eliminates a lot of noise.

well done.
Thread's been a bit 'hindsighty' recently, but you always put your nuts on the block! :devilish:
Nice trading as usual

Thanks - it's good I took profit, but I liked your trade more. I think you're much better at guessing directions

i would be careful mate with the old average down strategy.i agree with it when going with the trend but you were going against it somewhat.it will catch you out more times than you win with it.just an observation and no criticism as im not trading.

Don't worry - I'm still trying to improve my trading and need good advice.

I get caught sometimes and it's painful although within max allowed daily loss. As I'm bad at predicting directions I try to compensate with averaging - I think it works more than not, although losses are often bigger than profit.