Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Time for a summary of facts.

Crosses of JPY fell off a cliff today, especially USD.
Japanese economy is ***t...printing presses are on fire, but currency value goes up :LOL: Go figure !

Oils are dropping, relentless directional move.

Gold is coiling ready to explode north.

Index's still falling off a cliff. (pesky hindenburglers )

Draghi in Europe is so far behind the curve....the markets have run out of patience with him and he will now be forced to act using funny money to try and reassure the markets.

Russia....looks like they chose the wrong time to pick a fight and they will get their comeuppance for as long as Putin is in charge.

So for all those who thought that more and more money printing was any kind of solution to the problems that have been building for the last 30 yrs.....think again...cos it's all going to crash and burn....the only difference today is that the fallout will be much bigger than it would have been even 6 years ago.

Reactions: 2be
its been a beautiful day, now 105 points up although if i hung on to the last long i'd be another 30 up

Hindsights a wonderful thing of what may have being, but £££ in the bag is better. :cheesy:

yup, things have been moving so fast after my signals that I hit my 15 or 20 points limits very quickly. I've been quick to move stop to BE once 10 points up, stopped out for BE on 3 trades also today.

Last 1/4 off for +40, happy with that :)

Just reviewed this trade, my confluenced signal remained intact and I exited tactically on hitting round numbers, perhaps I should have maybe allowed the last % of the trade with a trailing stop as it carried its move upwards. TBH, as daft as it sounds I feel uncomfortable running stops that way as I've just got use to exiting as I do. Maybe a new years resolution in the making :confused:

Dax traders havent got a clue today.
Its moving up and down in 50, 100, and 200 point ranges.

shorts are getting ready to be activated on DAX
crude is printing a flag
shall wait for the US open

9295 third touch of that Support on Dax
shorts only below that for the time being

Last edited:
Short DAX @ 9310 stop 9320

Set a - 10 trailing stop stepped every 5 points in case we get a burst against the position

Dow -60.
You know theyre going to ramp it at the open.
If they dont it will be carnage.