Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

BLT down 5% !

RIO down 2.4%

BP nears multi year lows, 408

anyone have any idea why dow dropped?

friday dow failure to hold weekly highs into close was warning sign.

Last edited:
Tesco is taking a pounding.
(Over stated) Profit warning, surprise surprise.
Wont be long before the new management make miraculously high profits.

I think the US could wipe out the years gains before year end.

Mind you, you have seen my SP500 weekly tips.:LOL:

I think anything is possible in these markets. :rolleyes:

Look at Daxy, last week NO downside on Friday, now you cant give it away.

Tescos erases almost 2 months of gains in literally 10 minutes (taking out previous lows and therefore any sensible stops) and now is proceeding to retrace all that move as fast as possible. :devilish:

Cant wait to see what Mr Dow Jones has in store for us today. :whistling

Never mind volatility is good, peoples daily targets should be easily achievable today. (y)

dax
yesterdays breakdown
recoil into res
15 min data

2j13a53.gif

FTSE down another 1% today.
Wasnt everyone crowing about an economic miracle last week?

can anybody confirm the highest price on the ftse at the open initially showed 6664 which triggered my limit finspreads are saying it was a mistake and 6640 was the high. cheers

can anybody confirm the highest price on the ftse at the open initially showed 6664 which triggered my limit finspreads are saying it was a mistake and 6640 was the high. cheers

think u are trading the finspreads price, so its what ever they say it is

Overnight it was 6664.6 on IG.
Just taking out stops before plummeting.

This is in caps for good reason-never and i repeat never buy a company that has issued a profit warning .........................never.................another 1 will come and then another..............92% of ig clients long lmao..................