Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

"Traders who colluded among themselves to fix foreign exchange markets used chat rooms to communicate and referred to themselves as the "A-team", an 18-month investigation has revealed.

Five banks - HSBC, Royal Bank of Scotland, Citi, JP Morgan and UBS - were fined more than £2bn for manipulating the key G10 spot forex market."

It wasnt me, I've never even heard of a G Spot let alone manipulated ten of them, just ask the wife. :LOL:

Not that it makes much difference to trading, but anyone got an opinion on Russia's troop movements, plenty of pic's of T72's and "proper" weapons this time, feel it will be the concluding episode.

Not that it makes much difference to trading, but anyone got an opinion on Russia's troop movements, plenty of pic's of T72's and "proper" weapons this time, feel it will be the concluding episode.

its all propaganda, do u remember the flight MH 17 which was meant to be shot down by Russia?

You mean, forgotten about.......... i bet Russia's patience has run and the West will be more bothered about the economy, especially with Germany etc and recession looming

I'm thinking I'd like to be short Nikkei tonight IF it gets to 17250.

Attachments

• shrtN.png
    shrtN.png
    71 KB · Views: 112