Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Someone obviously has a very small pen1s and needs to compensate for it. :LOL:

Were laughing AT you not with you. :LOL:

Attachments

• homer-motivation.jpg
    homer-motivation.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 133
***** I actually talked you up to begin with, but I'm sick of you being on any of these threads to be honest, you're poison, Good trader or not.

The price is being abused by you

I assume by the number of asterisk and comments, you are directing this at me for some reason.

I assume you are questioning my call, this call was taken of the 30 second chart and taken in the direction of the momentum as a continuance of the initial move I froze upon and didn't trade.

The entry was 9329, not 28 as typed, fat fingers and quick typing, but that does not detract from entering a move and profiting quickly from the move.

I attach a copy of the chart upon which the trade was made.

Attachments

• Tokyo.bmp
    577.7 KB · Views: 84
I assume by the number of asterisk and comments, you are directing this at me for some reason.
Dinos, our mate Davie Robertson was back (posts been deleted now), and I think tokyo's post was directed at him and not you ;)

Hi DInos, the comment was in reply to some flack I took from the black dog this morning, he came on, gave out a load of abuse under a different name, then got banned again

Your calls are among the best on here

I am gaining the courage to do a few live ones myself

Hi DInos, the comment was in reply to some flack I took from the black dog this morning, he came on, gave out a load of abuse under a different name, then got banned again

Thanks for clarifying it mate. Regards. Rob

Funny morning

FTSE bouncing about twixt weak and strong relative to dow. On the equity front I've been triggered into 4 shorts and 1 long and been stopped out of 1 earlier long for a loss. And all that with ftse up a few points.

European markets trade without major fluctuations. The earning season continues today with the publication of the quarterly accounts of several Italian banks. The oil drop suggests to many investors a sign of the global economic slowdown, however, it is noted that the downward movement of crude oil is also explained by an oversupply. The fall in the Oil price is a threat that goes beyond the rational perception, to the extent that the situation in many oil producing countries begins to deteriorate. Among these producers, the biggest threat comes from Russia. Germany is the country with the largest trade ties with Russia and the European markets are likely to accuse some vulnerability in the coming days.

US markets closed with modest gains but enough for the Dow Jones and S&P to reach new highs. US stocks continues to be boosted by a favorable moment characterized by low interest rates, positive corporate earnings, auspicious economic data and abundant liquidity. This period of inertial rise will require new catalysts to extend the current rally. Moreover, any adverse event or factor may have a very significant impact on the underlying trend.

Today is the Veterans Day. The stock market is open, unlike the bond market and the liquidity on Wall Street should be less than usual.

Asian markets closed without major fluctuations. The only exception was the Nikkei which reached the maximum of seven years after the Bank of Japan started buying assets. Yesterday, after the closing of the Japanese market, the Bank of Japan acquired the equivalent of 265 M € of ETFs listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.