Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

After the vertical climb in recent weeks, the European markets, entered a phase of heightened sensitivity to adverse events or news. Some negative factors may bring some weakness in the coming days:
- The apathy in the provision of credit may evidence that the European economy can not engage in a credible and sustainable recovery, even with the multiple aid of ECB. To these fears add up the steep losses on value suffered by Greek banks on Friday.
- Increase of Geo-Political tensions in Ukraine. On Friday it was reported that heavy fighting occurred in the east of the country and that a Russian armored column had entered the Ukraine.

The American markets closed on Friday without major swings. The employment report was the main event of the day and had contained reaction from the equity markets, fitting the expectations of investors. In October, the US economy generated 212,000 jobs, a little less than 235 000 mentioned by economists.

In October, China’s exports grew 11.60%, beating forecasts of 10.60%. Imports registered an increase of 4.60%, slightly below the 5% target. These data are of some importance, to the extent that exports have been one of the strengths of the Chinese economy in 2014 and have enabled China to obtain successive surpluses in the trade balance.

Never mind at least I can count and dont 'forget' trades.
3 + 1 + 1 = 5 NOT 4 !
'Someone' forgot their Brucy bonus Dax trade on Friday :LOL:

If it had been a real trade and was still open on his screen it would have been obvious. ;)

Short dax 9315.
Anyone who's looking at a chart to explain the market moves this week is 'barking up the wrong tree'.

Because of my poor entry earlier I need 9274 just to break even on the day, but I think I'll be ok.