Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Yesterday’s statements from the ECB President did not provide anything new but were sufficient to dispel some fears that had been accumulating in the previous days. Mario Draghi reiterated the commitment of the Central Bank to take more extraordinary measures if the situation in the Eurozone worsen.

This morning, before the opening, was published the monthly change in industrial production in Germany, which grew in September 1:40% compared to forecasts of 2%. This variation does not offset the decline 3.10% in August.

In terms of results, Allianz reported higher than estimated earnings and raised its dividend. The steelmaker Arcelor Mittal also reported higher results than expected and kept its targets for 2014.

US markets fluctuate, while the unemployment rate unexpectedly fell to a minimum of six years.

The employment report is the main indicator of the labor market but has not provided the positive signals from other indicators.

The recovery of the labor market performed over the last two years has not been accompanied by a sharp rise in wages, which creates a certain restraint in consumption. Weak Wage inflation has been one of the reasons why the Fed keeps an accommodative monetary policy even before the increase in job creation.

Investors will also monitor the activities of the FED’s President Janet Yellen (15:15) and Vice-President Daniel Tarullo (19:30).

looking for further downside i reckon, why would it stop where it is

Because thats where it stopped twice before maybe?

Attachments

• d3.png
    d3.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 76
Twitter

Torrance Shipman ‏@fdaxbaby 1h1 hour ago

@you know who mate, sorry to say...but that is demo. you can't be -71 for £35/pp

WHo is torrance shipman? there seems to be 2 of them? One of them is claiming that I am @fdaxbaby?

I'm guessing this is Davie R having one big party with himself?

IS ok got it
@fdaxbaby = pisstaker

@ ********* (the other one with the underscore) = Davie Robertson/ Dax30 + 10,000 other usernames

ive been shorting the dax on the demo-looked weak as it was closing -it was just following the dow but going down futher when the dow was moving down-only for 10 mins but saw a pattern of weakness there.

ive been shorting the dax on the demo-looked weak as it was closing -it was just following the dow but going down futher when the dow was moving down-only for 10 mins but saw a pattern of weakness there.

The dow doesn't look as weak, but we're at the 66% retrace of the fall so probably further downside

The dow doesn't look as weak, but we're at the 66% retrace of the fall so probably further downside
I didnt make myself clear sorry-i mean when the down was up say 5 the dax was not moving much but as soon as the dow dropped slightly the dax wanted to fall-when the dow moved up the dax followed but only slightly-the momentum was on the downside when i was looking during the closing stages.